Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Kindergarten musical program

School went well. I feel like the other students in my music theory class aren't really ready for school. The instructor assigned something that was due today and 11 of the 25 students didn't do it. At all. The instructor wasn't happy and gave them big fat ZEROS. I did my homework, no zero for me. ;)

Lea's voice lesson went extremely well. I'm excited to teach her things I'm learning from my own voice lessons at school. I feel like I am a better teacher than I was previously. Sarah & I went VT. That went well. My Italian class was fun. It's fun learning a language, I must say. I feel like I'm able to pick up the grammar and am able to remember how to spell the words and pronounce them correctly. It's a good fit for me: learning foreign languages. After I finish the 2 quarters of Italian, I will move on to take german and then french. I'm excited!

Anna had her Kindergarten musical program tonight. The 4 kindergarten classes in her school performed several nursery rhymes. It was a delight to see! Anna was the tallest person in her WHOLE GRADE!!! Plus she really sang out and was on key on all the songs. (that makes me happy, of course!) She is just so cute! I have some video that I will post later. For now we're going to celebrate how well she did by watching LOONEY TUNES together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We're tiny, we're teeny, we're all a little looney. Remember Tiny Toons?

Anna is a good singer. I'm sure. If she has any talent that her mother has, then I'm sure she is awesome. Wait, that's not an anti-feminist statement is it?!?!?!??!

Melisa said...

Why isn't there an all of the above option for your poll? :)

So, you'll be quad-lingual? Is that even a word?

Yeah for tall girls!!