Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Today was trick-or-treating for where I live. Since both Tyler & I had class, my sweet, wonderful friend, Sarah, kept Anna for us and took her out trick-or-treating with her 3 kids. And if that wasn't enough--Sarah even took pictures of Anna for me (since I couldn't be there) and burnt a disk of photos just for me to have. Sarah--you're the best ever!!!! Anna & Leia were pretty, pretty princesses--Anna was Sleeping Beauty & Leia was Tinkerbell! Aren't they adorable???




Opera rehearsals are going well...tomorrow is our final dress rehearsal. I'm not breathing well on my main solo part, which is frustrating--but I'm sure it will go well. I enjoy hearing everyone else sing & am learning how to act more--since I have zero experience in acting, aside from ROAD SHOWS....

Just for fun....

1 comment:

Melisa said...

What a nice friend! That is so sweet!

That is a pretty cool meter!