Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas letters

It's that time of year - where one or two or three days are needed to finish up all the Christmas letters to mail them out to friends and family. I've already received 2 Christmas letters (Thanks Misti & Kristina!) so now I really need to hurry it up & get them out. I did hit a snag tonight - the black ink cartridge ran out of ink. :o( So I'll resume them tomorrow.

I went on-base to see a doctor about my hip & foot pain. My hip pain is a derived from my foot pain. They signed me up for some physical therapy which I will begin tomorrow. I'm excited to see what I will learn from it.

I baked some sugar cookies today using my friend's cookie press - it was really fun. I wish all cookies could be that easy! We went carolling tonight with 2 other families. Anna kept wanting to sing JINGLE BELLS. I think that's because it's one of the few Christmas songs that she knows from memory! :o)

No comments: