Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, I know that technically Valentine's Day was yesterday - but we celebrated it today and we are actually thinking to celebrate it on Feb 15 from this point on, namely because flowers are on sale the day AFTER Feb 14th - so that seems like the time to stock up on lovely, beautiful roses, and lots of them, I might add, and yes, this is a LONG run-on sentence which seems to fit my mood at the moment. So, Tyler awoke early and went to buy me some roses. They are so lovely. :o)

I went VT with Sarah, which was lovely as usual. Tyler had the day off today so we spent time together as a family. We went bowling to celebrate Tyler's promotion yesterday. We love to bowl - my main goal is to break 100 points! We went to wal-mart and bought a new computer desk chair since our other one died a tragic death. We had a nice, late dinner and now I need to clean up and go to bed - I have a family history JAMBOREE ( I really like that word ) tomorrow morning at 8:30am, at a distance of 25 miles away from me....so I won't get to sleep in tomorrow...therefore I shouldn't stay up late tonight...but I haven't really learned how to go to bed early in my 29 years of life...

No comments: