Thursday, February 21, 2008

Needing a nap

Tyler & I were up late watching a clean flicks version of True Lies. It's such a funny film, I don't seem to tire of it. However, this morning came quickly when you're up late. I woke up at 7am and showered, helped Anna get out the door & then Tyler and I went up to the hospital to do insemination. The doctor said all looked well - except the cervix was curved (?) so it took some doing to get it all done...I'm not sure what that means, exactly, but he said a little spotting was to be expected. Any ideas on this?
My faithful VT Amy came over to see me. After they left I practiced my voice lesson music (something I haven't been giving enough time to...) and then I was so tired that I took a nap. I slept for 2 hours and I'm still tired. I'm not sure if my fatigue has to do with staying up late, the insemination (there's some cramping down there), or my sleep apnea rearing its ugly head again. All I know is that I just want to watch some movies and just lie around and eat chocolates...except I can't eat chocolates...perhaps some sugar-free hot chocolate will work...

2 comments:

Melisa said...

I'm tired too! Why do I stay up so late knowing I'll be exhausted the next day?!

Alabama Apples said...

I laughed at your post...isn't it funny how tired you can get just from living? Staying up late doesn't help...:P It is crazy seeing how big Anna is. Funny how the years seem to fly by now. I remember laughing at my mom for saying that very thing. Hmmm. Do you mind if I add your blog as a link to my page?