Friday, March 28, 2008

3 days down...

This morning I weighed in at 330.0 lbs - that's 5.2 lbs since wednesday! :o) All in all - it's going well, the exercise, the dieting, everything. I'm really excited about it. This afternoon I color analyzed Nicole and it was really fun. She's a winter (surprise, surprise) & I've noticed that I color analyze more winters than any other season. Funny, eh?

This evening we went to the Temple. We were supposed to do initiatories, but Tyler ended up in sealings. I enjoy initiatories the most - and it was wonderful. :o) We came home and had some green juices. We juice romaine lettuce, spinach leaves, green pepper, cucumber, broccoli, & celery. It's VERY tasty and oh, so healthy! :o)

My sister, Rachel, is engaged. Here's a photo of she & Alex, aren't they adorable??

4 comments:

nicole said...

Your sister is beautiful! How exciting for them. When is the wedding? Thanks again for color analyzing me. It was really fun and interesting and I highly recommend it to everyone. You'll laugh at me, but after we were done, I found a nice red top on clearance that I had to get! Did you go to the Columbus temple? I thought it was closed this month. Or, maybe that was just the first half of the month... Happy belated b-day to Tyler! :) Jon just turned 30 last month. He's having a little complex about it. he he.

Melisa said...

Cute picture! Where are they getting married? Do you get to go?

Statistically, are there more winters in the population?

Great job on the 5 pounds! Sweet! You are doing awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yay for the five lbs!! Good for you; that is really exciting.
Your sister is beautiful!! That is such a great picture.

Ticklemedana said...

hooray, my love! I wouldn't focus as much on weight as on inches, though whatever gets you the most excited works. You'll see faster results if you measure your inches: Arms, bust, waist, thighs, hips, etc. You'll yo-yo more with weight but you can track inches more successfully. and, even though you may have gained a pound here and there, you'll probably have lost inches. PLUS...inches are more directly relatable to clothes sizes, which we women ALL love celebrating! LOL.

I'm so excited for you! If you need someone to email, you can always email me, though it sounds like you have a great support system where you live. I want to track my own progress on my blog and I will be using inches, i think. We'll do it together, my love and we can celebrate our new, gorgeous figures with a trip to the beach or something! LOL...love you!