Wednesday, April 02, 2008

1 week down

Sorry I've been mia - Tyler has been taking the computer with him to his MBA classes at night. Even now he's preparing to pack it up again - so I thought I'd post a quick note. Today marks 1 week from when I started my lifestyle change last wednesday. It has NOT been an easy week, but after perserverance I lost 6.2 pounds this week. THAT feels great! :o)

Yesterday we took Anna to get a haircut - it's really cute! She hasn't had a trim in 3 years. ha ha! Today is my busy day: voice lessons in Columbus, counseling session, teaching voice lessons at home and then tonight I'm doing a presentation for color analysis in YW followed by a baby shower! WHEW! Plus I'm going to squeeze a workout at the YMCA between the counseling and the voice lessons I'm teaching. Yeah, it'll be BUSY, but good. Plus I'm making shrimp dip for the baby shower and I LOVE that recipe, I just hope the other ladies like shrimp!

In fertility news, I called to set up my next cycle for infertility treatments and discovered that the infertility doctor is out of commission for the next 2 weeks...so it'll be another full cycle before we can begin again. *sigh* I have great hopes that we will eventually have another child. I just need to be patient - we've been waiting for 5 years for baby #2, I guess we can wait another month. :o(

I have some other news in the works, but I'm not ready to post about that just yet...stay tuned...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to go girl! That is awesome! 6 lbs is huge! You are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is really impressive.

I'll be praying for you on the baby front. I don't know how much you know about our history but, well, I definitely understand what you are going through. And it is really hard.

Anonymous said...

Yay for six lbs!! You need to celebrate each ounce lost because it took hard work and perseverence to loose that weight. Good for you!!
And I am excited to hear the upcoming news...

Melisa said...

Great job, Jill! 6 pounds! One week! That is awesome! It is hard, but you can do it! You go, girl!

How did your crazy busy day go?

Alabama Apples said...

Hooray for 6 lbs. I KNOW how hard it is to loose weight. It takes a lot of effort. I want to see pictures of Anna's hair. I bet she's a doll! And I'm waiting in anticipation for your other news...

jennifer said...

Way to keep us all sitting on the edges of our seats in anxious suspense and eager anticipation of what your other news is... Tease! ;)

Congrats on your success!