Monday, May 05, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

At lot of things are difficult right now: we're reduced to one car - the truck. The car is in the shop and will cost around $800 to fix it; Anna threw up last night so she was home today (she threw up all over the stairs and Tyler - lovely mental image, I know); Tyler is tired of school but he still has until december before finishing his MBA; my arm is still in a sling (and will be for another month); not having my car working means that I can't substitute teach or go to physical therapy for my arm or go to my voice lessons on wednesday; I didn't get to exercise at the ymca (no car to drive) which means that I have less motivation for eating right which isn't surprising because of the negative test on saturday plus the fact that my period STILL hasn't come...*sigh* Aside from all of that, I'm doing okay. It's nice to know that despite hard trials, there are always things that make me smile. I love the muppets and Beverly Sills is such a great performer:




2 comments:

Melisa said...

I'm sorry things are so tough right now. That seems like an awful lot to deal with at one time. Be gentle with yourself. You have a lot on your plate. If you need to talk, give me a call!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the best things to do when you are feeling bad is to help someone else with their needs.