Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to all


I am thankful for my Savior. With him everything is possible. He loves me regardless of my mistakes and shortcomings and I love Him. He died for me and is constant in his love for me.

I am thankful for my husband. He is good to me. He loves me and takes care of me. He is a hard worker and provides for his family. I love him with all my heart.

I am thankful for my daughter, Anna. She is a great helper to me and gives the best hugs ever. She has a fun laugh and is cheerful. She is a super big sister and I love her so much.


I am thankful for my son, Keith. When he lays his head on my shoulder - all is right in the world. His smile is hard to get - but worth the work! He is a real sweetie.


Kristina is my little fireball of energy. She is constantly on the go, but loves to give hugs and kisses. She is a quick learner and imitates those around her. Her smile is hard to resist and she has a great capacity to love others.


Happy Thanksgiving to all!

4 comments:

Sarah C said...

Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for you and your family.

jennifer said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jill!

nicole said...

How sweet. What a beautiful family you have!!

Rob and Steph Puterbaugh said...

Tyler looks so different in his uniform. So, does Rob. Are you planning on going to the christmas party for the ward and/or for his work? Rob has a Christmas party this weekend for his shop at the base. so, he gets to where his blues. I've never actually seen him in his blues...and i won't this year either because i'm going to be gone this weekend. :(