Saturday, February 07, 2009

This Bella married her Edward

"For this one night, could we try to forget everything besides just you and me? It seems like I can never get enough time like that. I need to be with you. Just you." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 20, p.435.

Last night my wonderful husband took me out for dinner at Chili's. The longer I am married to Tyler, the more I am certain that we are meant to be together. He has so many qualities that I adore: his intelligence, his humor, his generosity. He is a genuine person. I love him.


For all you married TWILIGHT fans, this shirt is so cute! I found it here.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your shirt!

You guys are a great example of a couple that always makes time for each other. No wonder you are so happy!

nicole said...

You guys are adorable. Cute pictures of both of you.

Sarah C said...

You two are a great couple. I am glad you had a fun date night. I love your shirt.

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! I'm not a super fan of Twilight but I LOVE that shirt. I'm so glad you feel that way about your hubby.

Super Happy Girl said...

Cute!!
And YAY for Book Edward!