Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Saturday, February 07, 2009

This Bella married her Edward

"For this one night, could we try to forget everything besides just you and me? It seems like I can never get enough time like that. I need to be with you. Just you." -Edward Cullen, Eclipse, Chapter 20, p.435.

Last night my wonderful husband took me out for dinner at Chili's. The longer I am married to Tyler, the more I am certain that we are meant to be together. He has so many qualities that I adore: his intelligence, his humor, his generosity. He is a genuine person. I love him.


For all you married TWILIGHT fans, this shirt is so cute! I found it here.

5 comments:

jennifer said...

SO CUTE!!! I love your shirt!

You guys are a great example of a couple that always makes time for each other. No wonder you are so happy!

nicole said...

You guys are adorable. Cute pictures of both of you.

Sarah C said...

You two are a great couple. I am glad you had a fun date night. I love your shirt.

Shara said...

Oh so sweet! I'm not a super fan of Twilight but I LOVE that shirt. I'm so glad you feel that way about your hubby.

No Cool Story said...

Cute!!
And YAY for Book Edward!