Monday, August 24, 2009

Pre-school

Keith started pre-school today. I was nervous about how well he'd do - getting on the bus, etc, but he did great. His teacher sent home a note saying he had a good day and the bus driver said he tried to get up a few times, but other than that he did great.





Keith & Maggie hanging out on the couch this afternoon. Maggie was in such an odd position on the couch.


Keith & I went out for lunch with my friend, Deanna, and her son, Anthony, at Chick-Fil-A (my favorite fast food joint). We had a great time! :o) I met a couple there that adopted a little girl from Guatemala. It's amazing how many people I have met that have adopted internationally since we adopted the twins.


Here is Anna looking at the digital scrapbook that I made on Snapfish for the year 2008. I used Shutterfly for 2007. I liked shutterfly much better than snapfish - plus shutterfly's quality and price were better. For 2009 I am going to try Blurb because I've heard good things about them. I am open to suggestions on other digital scrapbooking sites.

4 comments:

Mike and Adrianne said...

I am Kristina's new teacher with Melody. She did so well on Sunday. I'm really happy she is in the class.

Also, I have used Blub a few times and really like it. The only thing I wish they did was download the comments from the blog. Maybe they do now but last I checked the couldn't do that for you.

smctiver said...

Hi Jill,

I must tell you that you are doing suc a great job with your children. Keith's progress is just so amazing!!! What dramatic changes since you first brought him home.

I hope all of your kids have a great year at school!

nicole said...

Keith looks adorable. Miss you guys tons! I'm so glad to see that you're feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

You look like you are back to your wonderful self..."Hallelulia!" ;) I was wondering about the whole digital scrapbook thing too. I'm going to do one for Christmas so let me know if you find one that will do the comments as well,k?