Saturday, October 24, 2009

Scriptures

Today was a nice day. We got some packing done and took the kids with us on some errands to get out of the house. We went to LOWE'S and looked at ceiling fans and lights because we'll have to get some for our house in FL. It's always fun looking at stuff like that at Lowe's. I am a fan of just walking around and looking at everything, window shopping? I guess so. But inside because it's 40 degrees outside. ;o)

I ordered some scripture stickers a few weeks ago. I am a visual learner and I thought some pictures might help me remember the stories better. Anyone else have these? They took a long time to put in the scriptures but I think it will be helpful in the long run.

3 comments:

Valene said...

We had these stickers when the kids were young. We loved them!

Diana said...

I, too had them in my mission scriptures. They were lots of fun! Hard to mark around, but fun. Unfortunatley, my mission scriptures were the tiny one and I'm getting old and my eyes don't appreciate tiny anymore. I haven't put them in my new ones - that aren't very new anymore anyway.

nicole said...

I love those stickers. It really helps the scriptures come alive for the kids... and for us too! Enjoy!