Monday, February 22, 2010

Small World

So I grew up in Oklahoma and in high school, Sariah's family moved on my street. We became friends and kept in touch after high school, etc. Well, to my surprise and delight, Sariah lives 12 miles away from me here in FL! What a small world! She came over on Saturday to spend the day with my family and then Sariah & I snuck away for some girl time - PEDICURES! Anna had a great time playing all kinds of nintendo 64 games with Sariah. I wanted a picture of Sariah and I and then all the kids wanted in on the action!








5 comments:

nicole said...

So glad you have a good friend there. Although, I'm not surprised... you seem to make friends so easily wherever you go! Cute pictures!

Bogarantyú said...

Wow, small world indeed!

Your kids look so adorable! (And so do you and Sariah, too! I had a companion on my mission whose first name was Sariah, but she was from Oregon, I think.)

Alabama Apples said...

Way fun! How exciting for you! I'm sure you have a lot of fun times ahead.

Anonymous said...

LOVE pedicures. Your kids are so cute!

Sarah C said...

I am glad you have a good friend in Florida. She is lucky to have you as a friend. You are wonderful.