Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Funny quotes

Annaism: while playing SETTLERS tonight said: "Victory be upon us!"

Irynaism: while looking at her backpack - which has a picture of Tinkerbell on it - she began singing "Tinkerbells, Tinkerbells, Tinker all the way..." (sung to the tune of Jingle Bells, which is Keithy's current favorite song, and, therefore we sing it often)

Annaism: while my Mom was here visiting, she repeated one of Anna's phrases over and over (imitating Anna); she then asked Anna if it sounded familiar, to which Anna touted: "I've been hearing it for years!"

1 comment:

Alabama Apples said...

So funny! I love what little beasties and beastettes say! I always imagine how their mind is working to come up with some of their phrases...craziness is what is going on my children! ;)