Friday, April 16, 2010

Burr Family

A few days ago I received a call from my cousin, Kendall, and he said that they would like to come visit us here in FL! They came over and we had a fun-filled day! I was super excited to finally meet his wonderful wife, Shelly, and their three adorable children! Their youngest child, Kaitlyn, has spina bifida. I know that many families who have special needs follow my blog and so if any of you have experience with spina bifida, then I would encourage you to follow The Burr Family Blog and offer them ideas, resources, and support in their journey with 6 mos old, Kaitlyn. I know that I appreciate everything you give me with my special special needs children. :)

Here are some pictures from our day together:

















Thanks for coming, Kendall & Shelly! Come back again, soon! (((HUGS)))

4 comments:

nicole said...

Looks like fun! You are such a generous and hospitable friend!

Carina said...

How FUN!!! I haven't met Kaitlyn yet, sadly...darn this whole living far away thing. But I'm glad you had a great time with them!

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Is that your pool?

Back in the days when I lived in Hungary we had an Elder Burr come over for dinner a few times, he was a tall redhead from I think Idaho... Are you related?

Kendall and Shelly Burr. said...

Thanks Jill! We had an awesome time with you and your wonderful family. You guys are great, and we'd love it if you visited us in Houston, not nearly as scenic but the company is nice. :)