Saturday, November 13, 2010

Preparing for the cruise, part 1

Since we're going on a Caribbean cruise, I bought a super cute swimsuit for Anna, since her other ones were getting worn out. After talking it over with my bff, she convinced me (like i really needed convincing, but it just sounds better this way) to get one of my own. Being overweight, I want something a bit more covering and modest. I came across this website and purchased the following swimsuit.


Can I just tell you how super comfortable this swimsuit is? I feel modest and cute in it, too! Plus, the material dries super fast, so I won't be soaking wet after I swim - like I am in the all those plus-sized-swim-dress-thingys. I'm excited for my new swimsuit! Thanks, Sarah, for giving me an excuse to buy one! :)

4 comments:

Mary said...

What a super cute swimsuit! You look fabulous!

I can't wait to hear about all the amazing things that you'll get to do on the cruise!

Brianne said...

I like it!

Alabama Apples said...

I like it! It is flattering on you. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous of your cruise! Kit and I always planned to go while living in AL, but it never seemed to happen.

Sarah C said...

You look great! I am so glad you like it. It looks like a perfect swimsuit. I am glad you got that for your cruise. You will have a wonderful vacation.