Help outfit Michael, Sarah, and John

Monday, January 10, 2011

Interior Designer

My sister, Heather, and her daughter, Iliana, came to stay with us for 16 glorious days over Christmas! Besides being a dedicated wife, mom, and model, Heather has a degree in Interior Design! She shared her skills with me in helping me rearrange and decorate my living room and guest bathroom. Check out the pictures!
Heather & I


Me, Iliana, & Heather



The living room






Isn't it gorgeous? I love it! I want to be in this room all the time now!






I love the yellow polka dots with the zebra print. So classy! The swan shower doors? Not so much. But we're renting, so it'll have to do.


Thanks Heather! I LOVE it!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Your house looks lovely! What a beautiful living space - you've really done wonderful things with it!

nicole said...

Wow! Looks great! What a talented sister you have!

Sarah C said...

That looks great! I love it!