Saturday, March 12, 2011

4 months later...

I am posting the pictures of Anna & Tyler with the dolphins. They had SUCH a great time.


I have the video somewhere, but cannot locate it right now. I remember thinking that I wanted Anna to have this amazing experience with the dolphins with her daddy, but I was afraid she might be scared. I talked it up BIG TIME prior to the cruise and she seemed to be excited about this "once in a lifetime" opportunity. I was thrilled when she came back just beaming with excitement over swimming with the dolphins. I know that someday I won't be able to get her excited about anything, but I'm happy she went and experienced this activity. It looks like fun. I would have gone if I wasn't scared of being in the water. Darn Jaws movies.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How. much. fun!! I'm jealous of a little nine year old...how sad is that??:) What a wonderful experience!! I loved that she was able to swim with the dolphin with her Daddy. Priceless memories.

McElwain Family said...

That's so awesome! I did that when I was 9 and I have very vivid memories of it to this day. So glad she got this opportunity!

Unknown said...

Wasn't Jaws rated R? Maybe not... Maybe you could ask Tyler for a blessing to help you overcome your fear? Just think of Matthew 19:26 (OK, I feel odd quoting New Testament...)

We do the swimming with the dolphins thing in Eilat, and it's an amazing and very therepautic experience. Besides, sharks stay away from dophins.

Sarah C said...

That looks like so much fun! I would love to do that. I am glad Anna and Tyler had a great time together.