Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Love Box

Anna likes to create things. Yesterday, she made me a "stew" made from mulch, water, and other various items. Then she went on to make the Love Box:


Anna said that the Love Box is for our family to write little notes expressing things we love about our family members. She said that at the end of the day, we could pull out the notes and read them together. I think it is a fantastic idea. I've already put 5 notes in it and Tyler just put 1 in, too. Here is what I put:
  • I love being a wife and mama to my family
  • I love Anna's hugs and kisses
  • I love to see Iryna's smile
  • Daddy gives the best massages
  • I love hearing Keithy talk in sentences
My question to you, is, if you had a Love Box in your home, what would you write on a note to put in it?

No comments: