Thursday, April 07, 2011

Adoption Trip

Well, we leave on Saturday for our first adoption trip to Russia. This means that I won't be posting on this blog until after we return from Russia, sometime in May. I am begging asking you to follow my adoption blog and leave a plethora of comments so I don't feel so lonely in post-cold-war-Russia. I promise to update as often as possible. Keep in mind that I will be 8 hours ahead of EST - there's a clock on my adoption blog to let you know what time it is there, in case you forget. ;)


3 comments:

Brianne said...

I wish you the best! This will be quite a life-changing experience, and I'm excited for you. I'm praying for the Lord to watch over you as you are there.

Sarah C said...

Good luck! Have a great trip. We are praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with everything!! Such a an adventure and so exciting!! I'll be looking forward to your updates on your adoption blog!!