Monday, July 23, 2012

Last GNO in Florida

I had been thinking about our move mostly and getting things ready for OH that I didn't consider how difficult it would be to leave my friends here in FL. We had 20 girls show up for my last GNO this past week at Chili's. Jena is also leaving (Navy, headed to WA) and so it was a farewell to both of us. I am also close friends with Jena. She showed up with a thoughtful card and gift for me. I felt bad I didn't do anything for her...I will miss her and all these other wonderful women in FL. Christi organized the GNO and even had the staff bring out a cake for us. They sang Happy Birthday to us (a bit of confusion there...) and we all had a great time. I am so grateful for the many friendships I have made here. The Air Force has us moving every 3 years or so, and while that is difficult...it does allow for me to make more friendships than I would have made otherwise. And I am happy about that. 

Me and Jena

R-L, Susanna, Sheryl, Sis Russell, Liz, Amanda, Jena, Christi

L-R, Corren, Melissa, Jessica, Marjorie, ?, Barbara, Me



Thank you ladies for a wonderful 3 years here in FL! (Nichole, wish you were here, too)

No comments: