Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend in MI

This past Thursday, I went up to visit my BFF, Sarah. She currently lives in MI and it was nice to get away and spend some girl time sans children. My fabulous husband, Tyler, was the one who encouraged me to leave one day earlier (was planning to leave Friday) so I could get the most time out of the trip. He is fabulous!


Sarah and I ate pizza, went to Olive Garden, I hosted a Choffy tasting at her house, we watched TONS of FRASIER (my favorite show), played games, visited with her friends, went to the ward Christmas party, went to church, talked and chatted and stayed up WAY too late! We had a great time. I am so grateful for her friendship. She is going through a difficult divorce right now and I feel so blessed that I can live relatively closeby and be able to encourage her and take her minds off of unpleasant things. Friendship is truly a gift from God.

No comments: