Sunday, December 02, 2012

Russia for Calvin

Calvin has been telling me things about his time in Russia.

-He said he wants to go back to Russia to watch a funny cartoon about a mouse and to play with a toy he liked there.

-He said his bed was next to a crib where a baby boy slept.

-He said that one night it was storming and he was scared. He saw or dreamt that Jesus came to him and comforted him to go back to sleep before ascending up into the sky.

-He says he misses some music he heard there plus his friends.

We have a photo album of pictures of Calvin with his orphan friends. He doesn't remember their names now, but he tells me stories about them. I am grateful to have those pictures. I am grateful that I have the blessing to be Calvin's mama. He is a sweet boy.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: