Sunday, March 24, 2013

Time Out For Women




These two papers were done by Calvin. He is learning how to write and it's impressive! I don't believe he ever wrote anything in the orphanage.





I went to the dentist and had no cavities! Hooray! Neat pictures, right?


I went to TOFW this weekend with Valerie in Indianapolis. The elevator at La Quinta Inn was very European! It was quite small, with lacquered paint, and even smelled like Russia. The only thing that was missing was an advertisement in Russian!


The 2013 bag!


Eating at California Pizza Kitchen! Valerie recommended it. So delicious! They had a chocolate soufflé that was A M A Z I N G!!





My pineapple pizza and virgin piña colada! Yummy!


After TOFW! We had an amazing time together. I am looking forward to improving myself and thinking HIGHER. www.tofw.com


Calvin is ready for church!


Daddy and Silas are ready to go!

No comments: