Tuesday, January 07, 2014

13 years ago...

Happy Anniversary to my dear husband, Tyler. We have been through so many things in the past 13 years. We have moved 7 times. We have had one bio daughter, Anna, and have adopted Ukrainian twins, Keith & Iryna, and two Russian Princes, Calvin & Silas. Tyler and I both graduated from OSU with our bachelors degrees. Tyler joined the Air Force. Tyler got an MBA and is now working on another masters in Operations Research. We have traveled to 11 countries. We have learned to speak a little Russian. We have learned about the special needs our children have. We have cried together. We have laughed together. We have loved together. We are blessed forever because we decided to be married in the Oklahoma City Temple in January 2001. I am thankful for this tender, loving companion. He loves me unconditionally and for that I am so grateful. 

13 years ago. Yes, those are short sleeves. Yes, that is snow on the ground. Yes, I loved it.

Our dear daughter, Anna, wanted to bring us breakfast in bed. She even put little oranges on the sides of our cups of juice! So thoughtful. :)


For dinner I made french bread (I think I am finally getting the hang of this bread!)

For dessert, we made ebelskivers.

I made beef parmigiana and pasta. So tasty!



We started watching Sherlock and love it! What a cool show. 




No comments: