Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!


Mother's Day has only improved the past few years for me. In fact, I feel more special on Mother's Day than I do on my birthday! I always ask for the same thing each year: a clean house. This year it wasn't totally clean, but it was definitely cleaner! I am so grateful to be a mama to 5 wonderful children. Being a mother is hard work, but I wouldn't have my life be any other way. I love each of them so much.

We went to church and that last hour there were tables set up with treats and pink lemonade and the Young Women joined the women in the Relief Society, so I was able to sit by Anna!


The kids wanted to make sure I had a nice day and Tyler waited on me hand and foot. I felt so special and loved. 

The younger four kids all made me a card and a plant they grew from a seed at school. So sweet! Somehow I managed to only get a picture of Iryna's, though. 

For dinner we had green chili chicken, rice, salad, and some GF garlic cheese biscuits

The day before Mother's Day, I met up with 3 friends for a bubble drink! Thanks Charito, Kamala, & Kiaya!



And of course, on Mother's Day I think of my dear mother. She has helped me in so many ways. I am grateful for all she has taught me and especially for sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ with me. I am so blessed because of her. Thanks, Mom!



No comments: