Friday, November 07, 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love getting to dress up the kids and myself and have a GNO Halloween Party. Here are some photos from our 2014 Halloween fun. 

Favorite Halloween treats. 

GNO Halloween Party!


Halloween t-shirts. 


Ward trunk or treat. Iryna with her primary teacher.

Anna, Keri, two other YW. 

Chili cookoff. Yum!

Pumpkin patch. 



Pumpkins to carve. 

Doctor appointment for Spider-Man on Halloween. 

Ophthalmology for the twins on Halloween. 

My sweet friend, Amie, and her daughter, Morgan. Amie was so sweet to spend the morning helping me watch the kids between doctor appointments. She is so kind. 

Carved pumpkins. I love the polka dots. 

Hello kitty. 

Iryna drew this and Tyler carved it. It is a person...we think. 

Calvin drew this. 

We had a wonderful Halloween. Tyler took the kids around the neighborhood, while I passed out candy. I love seeing all the costumes. 

No comments: