Sunday, November 09, 2014

Camping out


Cute new cardigans from old navy. I love their plus size clothes. 



Tyler decided to tackle the bookcases in the office. 


My sweet friend, Amie, met us for lunch. 


Our good friends from Ohio stopped by to visit us. So grateful that we can keep in touch even after we moved away. 


Our cute kids!


We went to a nearby national park. It was a bit chilly!


Tyler and our pup, Maggie. 


I finished all the squares for Anna's quilt. Now just to sew them all together. 


A smile from Anna Belle. 


Anna made this at school. She is an engineer in the making. 


I finished decorating the wall above our master bed. I love how it turned out. 


My little pumpkin and I. 


I finally succumbed and cut off my hair. Tyler prefers me with short hair. 


I dropped a glass Pyrex measuring cup on my foot. It really hurt!



I made some new recipes for dinner. Above is Locrio - a chicken and rice dinner. Below are some fried plantains. 



Tyler took a day off from work and took the kids camping in the backyard. 



Tyler and I went to the temple yesterday. It is a beautiful place. I cannot wait to go back. 



Here I am wearing my new Choosing Hope t-shirt. I love the colors. 

1 comment:

Fatcat said...

Your hair looks great!

Your foot looks terrible!!!!!! You might need to go get that x-rayed.