Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hope Rising Retreat 2015

In 2013, I went to a Hope Rising Retreat in Utah. I had known Diana online since she found my blog when we were adopting the twins from Ukraine. It was my first time to meet her and to meet many other fantastic women, who were all raising children with challenges. After five days, I came away with new friendships that still enrich my life to this day. Last year I was unable to go to the retreat since we had just moved to our new home. However, this year I am attending one in Virginia Beach, VA. In fact, I am co-hosting it with the lovely Valerie. I have heard lovely things about Virginia Beach and the house is right on the ocean. You can't beat that!




If you have children who struggle with emotional, mental, or physical trauma, I invite you to attend this retreat. Come be understood, encouraged, and loved. Plus you can get some relaxation away from the kids and return to your families with new ways of coping, peace, and hope.

Here is the link to the retreat registration. There are also retreats in St George, UT, Branson, MO, and Pigeon Forge, TN. If you have any questions, leave a comment. 

http://www.hoperisingforfamilies.org/2015-retreats.html

Below are some pictures from the retreat in 2013. Love these ladies!









No comments: