Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Days

The DC area does not know how to handle snow days. When it snows - everything shuts down. We didn't have school at all last week and we don't have it today, either. We have been having fun indoors and outdoors. 

I felt like baking, so I made a blueberry coffee cake.

Somewhere along the way, I developed pink eye a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully, it is gone now.

We have several doctor appointments and visits to the pharmacy for the kids. This particular picture was taken during a 2 hour wait at the pharmacy. Thankfully, Silas was well behaved!



It's a beautiful thing. #drpepper #myvice

Snow!

I taught the kids to play skip-bo!


Grandma Russell sent a fun care package for the kids. They were thrilled!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love your hair in that selfie in the car!! So cute!