Thursday, September 17, 2015

Another year older

I love birthdays! And I really shook things up this year. We went camping as a family near the beach. It was so much fun. Tyler took off three days and we spent two nights in our tent at a military campground. We went to the beach two days in a row and it was glorious! The only regret I have is this:

Sunburns for everyone! Calvin got over forty blisters on his upper arms. We were all bathing in aloe vera. 

Poor Silas got a bad sunburn on his lower back. It was super red and was veer uncomfortable for him. 

It hurt so bad. I am now peeling like crazy. Next time I will definitely pay attention to sunscreen or maybe just wear a t-shirt over my swimsuit. 











A rainbow turned into a double rainbow. So beautiful!

My birthday breakfast! It was so tasty and Tyler made it for me. I didn't know that camping food could be so good. 




It was a great campsite! Electricity and water with real showers and restrooms nearby. I was worried about this because I get up to use the restroom every night (in the middle of the night) and I didn't want to have to do that while camping, since the restroom wasn't right next to our tent. I prayed both nights that I wouldn't need to wake up and use the restroom and God answered my prayer both nights. I am so thankful for how Heavenly Father answers my prayers, even small requests in my life. I know that He loves me and cares about me. 




This man makes all my dreams come true. A birthday on the beach was heaven for me. 

My best friend, Nichole, met us at the beach with her three kids. She even brought me GF birthday cupcakes. 





I am so thankful for another year here upon this earth. Heavenly Father has greatly blessed me with a beautiful life. 

No comments: