Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hope Rising Retreat 2015

I had the pleasure and fantastic opportunity of hosting one of the last of Hope Rising's retreats. The location was in Virginia Beach and we had 10 ladies in attendance. I didn't know any of the women before in person, but we all became close during the retreat. We had classes on teenagers and things we are doing right as parents. We spent loads of time chatting about every topic under the sun. I color analyzed all the women. We ate lots of tasty food and went out to eat one night.

It was wonderful being right on the beach and seeing the ocean waves rolling in. Even though Hope Rising is closing its doors, I hope to be able to maintain the relationships that I have gained through Hope Rising. And, who knows? Maybe one day I will host another retreat in the future. Here are some photos from this past week.






























I miss this view...

Lots of sand was blowing towards the house. It was super windy!












Color analyzing Beth.


Personality test for color analysis. Joy, Deirdre, Rebekah

Beautiful Beth in her spring yellow.

Until next time!

No comments: