Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas with my family

On Christmas Eve, we drove down to Stillwater to spend a week with my family.   We had such fun celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 

For Christmas Eve, we are peasant soup and French bread with pecan and chocolate cream pies for dessert. We sang music for one another. My younger four kids sang COULD I HOLD THE BABY (I accompanied them). I sang A LONG TIME AGO. 

Tyler and I gave a Christmas Eve devotional on the gifts that the wise men brought to Christ. It was really interesting information. Tyler always does a great job in teaching. 

Grandpa and Uncle Doyle and Aunt Joan  and Coulter and Jenna came for the dinner and music. Those who came to Stillwater to stay were Evan and Shelbee and Rylee and my mom and our family. Rachel and Alex are the only residents there for now. I would like to move back to Oklahoma one day. 

Here are some Santa socks that my good friend, Jennifer, gave me. Aren't they cute? Tyler got me some pens, an apple slicer, and a cutting board. I also got some bronze earrings. 





Iryna got Mario dog tags, a Mario t-shirt, nail polish, and some beads. 

Silas got a remote control car, Spider-Man cars, an organizer for his cars, and some Spider-Man t-shirts. 

Keith got a remote control car, a fire truck, a Richard Scary book about fire trucks, and some Big Hero 6 pajamas. 

Calvin got some Pokemon cards, Star Wars figurines, batman shirt and beanie. 

Isn't my Captain America cute? I also got him a Fitbit HR. 

Anna got some mandalas to color, headphones, iTunes gift card, and a Pokemon game. 

Between Rylee and Aurora, there were so many princess toys. Silas jumped right in. Ha ha. 


Setting the table for Christmas dinner: ham, holiday mashed potatoes, rolls, green bean casserole, fruit salad, and my mint chocolate brownies. 

My happy boy, Keith. 


I absolutely love spending Christmas with my mom. She is the most wonderful woman in my life. I strive to emulate her in my life. I love you, mom! ❤️

No comments: