Sunday, January 03, 2016

New Years Eve/Family Photos

We played a lot of games together. It was so fun!

On New Year's Eve, we played scrabble, settlers of catan, and watched the ball drop! We are barbecue smokies and treats. It was super fun celebrating the new year with Evan & Shelbee and Rachel & Alex. 

All the grandkids watching INSIDE OUT. 

We had the absolute pleasure of meeting Brad & Melisa and their kids for lunch at Eskimo Joes and eating ice cream and playing spades at Chick-Fil-A.

Rachel set up Kristin to take some family photos since we were ALL together! It was FREEZING COLD, but we huddled together to keep warm. 




Me with my mom and siblings. 

My mom and her 13 grandkids (and counting!) My Anna is the eldest and is almost as tall as Grandma!

Here we all are! Don't we look good?! I have the best family in the world. I am so blessed. 

No comments: