Saturday, January 23, 2016

Snowed in!

I love filling out this menu calendar that my best friend, Nichole created and gave me for Christmas. (it even matches my walls! #sheisawesome)

There are several of these in DC. I laugh when I see them. A store to get more FAS? No thank you! Ha ha ha. ‪#‎fas‬ ‪#‎fetalalcoholsyndrome‬‪#‎wehaveenoughfas‬


After Christmas, everything looks a little bare. I got out the Valentine's Decorations. #problemsolved

I got a wonderful care package from my fabulous friend, Shellie. She knows how to cheer me up!

Poor Calvin had a fever, so I took him in and he has strep throat. Poor guy. 

So glad Calvin could sleep in.

I have seen many odd restrooms in my life, but two toilets next to each other?‪#‎niceandcozy‬ ‪#‎gettingfriendly‬

Iryna enjoys her art class at school. #hugepaper #wherecaniputit?

I love snuggling my girl. No matter how old you get, you can always snuggle with mama.

Anna enjoyed getting out in the snow!

What a wonderful surprise on this snowy day! Thank you to my retreat mamas! You are the BEST!

Doing some puzzles with my favorite puzzle girl, Iryna!

Calvin joined me in two games of Uno.

Keith and Silas helped me break in a new Minions Trouble game that we got for Christmas. (Thanks Evan and Shelbee!)

So, we started getting snow yesterday...

The missionaries stopped by to help us shovel the driveway and sidewalks. 

This was my deck this afternoon. Look at all the snow!

We have been greatly blessed that we haven't lost power. God is watching over us.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

It looks like our deck when we lived in Michigan! I always grill our turkey for thanksgiving and one year I had to shovel a path to the grill. :)