Thursday, February 04, 2016

Fun with friends



I was able to meet up with my friend, Beth, last week. We met at Chick-Fil-A and were able to chat and catch up. 


And then this week I was able to get a pedicure AND go out for lunch with Nichole and Amie. I am one lucky duck!


I woke up to this one morning. Iryna decided to hang from the blinds.


Anna playing dominos with Silas.


I got some tubs and organized the books for the kids. Let's hope they can actually find the book they want!


Silas at Calvin's pinewood derby. Calvin won more aerodynamic!


Iryna fits into a skirt that used to be Anna's. Iryna looks so grown up in a skirt. Where does the time go?


I got a little munchie during primary. #primarypianististhebestcallingever


I had Bonnie over today for a nice brunch. I am so blessed to have such great friends.

No comments: