Saturday, April 02, 2016

Spring Break, the circus, a promotion

Spring break was really relaxed this year. We mostly did some cleaning around the house in the morning and then played all afternoon. But I was lucky enough to score some free circus tickets - so we went to the circus! I brought Katie along with me for moral support. We had a great time! Well, Anna let me know that the circus isn't for teens...but the rest of us had fun. 



Iryna and I got our seeds all planted on the patio. We planted zucchini, cucumbers, anaheim peppers, mint, green onion, honeydew, cantaloupe, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, carrots, green beans, and baby spinach. Super excited to see how they do!




I took these two cuties on an errand and we stopped at Taco Bell for some tacos. We never eat out so this was a HUGE treat!

Maggie enjoyed all the relaxation. Of course, this is not different from her usual schedule. Ha ha.

And our BIG NEWS is that Tyler pinned on Major! Congratulations to him! We are so proud of you, honey!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That's awesome! Congratulations, Tyler!!
I'm looking forward to some container planting on our apartment porch, too, but it's still so cold here I haven't started yet.