Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

Today was a very low key day. One reason is because I fell down some stairs yesterday. I hurt my toe and my knee and today it was still painful, so we stayed home from church and had some family time. We watched The Other Side of Heaven and played dominos and Chinese checkers. 

Anna made me lemon bars and crockpot beans with cornbread muffins for dinner. She is becoming quite the cook! 

Bryan and Matt came over to give me a priesthood blessing. Immediately afterwards, my knee started feeling a bit better. I am so thankful for the priesthood. 

Because I was pretty much down today, the kids had to do everything. They were so sweet and helpful in making me comfortable. Some even drew me pictures!




I was able to visit Keith's school for muffins on Friday. We had fun together! I brought some GF pumpkin muffins for myself. 





Silas' school had a fun little program with cookies and punch for the moms. He was so excited that I could attend. He is growing up so fast. 


I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother. I love each of my kids and I look forward to bringing home more precious children sometime this year. 

No comments: