Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy Independence Day!

Happy Independence Day! We are in Oklahoma and we are having such a great time!


All of my siblings and their families got together to celebrate the Fourth of July! We had a great time!


Playing a card game called "Golf" with Jennifer and Willis. 


Met up with Sarah, Dana, Kristi, and Nyki at Chick-Fil-A! Oklahoma girls unite!


All the grandkids on Independence Day!

Can't beat $1.99 happy meals at McDonald's. 




Rylee, Florence, and Calvin are snuggling up. 

My childhood friend, Sarah! I love this girl! We've been friends since 2nd grade. 

Jenna and I went out for a pedicure! #girltime

Jenna is learning how to power wash like a pro. 

My wonderful sister-in-law, Shelbee, with Keith. 


Some highlights from our trip, so far, include lots of cousin playing time, recording sacred music as a family, singing in church, going to splash pads, swimming, the park, playing at McDonald's playground, and playing games. Oklahoma truly feels like home to me! I love being here and hope we can move back one day. 

No comments: