Thursday, August 11, 2016

Welcome Home Daddy!

For the past six months, my husband was deployed to the Middle East. I am so thankful that he is home with us, once again. My heart goes out to other military spouses who have to handle deployments on a regular basis. It is tough to be a single mama for so many months!

































Ducky-Mo-Mo is Tyler's traveling companion. 

Ducky-Mo-Mo dealing with jet lag. 

Ducky-Mo-Mo was eager to sleep after arriving at the hotel around 3am in DC. 

Ducky-Mo-Mo was hungry for breakfast. 


A musical globe for Iryna. 

Turquoise bracelet for Anna. 

Swords for the boys!

Pretty earrings for me. 

Jet lag is not fun!

Silas rarely leaves Daddy's side!

The day after Tyler returned, Anna and I got the most vile stomach bug, which had me both vomiting and having diarrhea. It was most unpleasant and required a trip to the ER to rehydrate myself. This isn't the way I wanted to welcome Tyler home, but I am thankful that he is here to help out whilst recovering. 

No comments: