Tuesday, November 15, 2016

My Representative

With the recent presidential election in the USA, my mind has reflected upon the idea of a political representative. We have someone who represents what we feel is the right course for the future of our country. I voted for a third party representative this year - the first time my choice hasn't been the republican representative.

As I mulled this idea over in my mind, my thoughts turned to who my representative is to my Father in Heaven. My Savior, Jesus Christ, represents me to Heavenly Father. He is my Advocate, my Support, someone who knows my wants and needs PERFECTLY. He has fought for me and He is still fighting for me. He wants for me to return to Him and to our Father in Heaven.

How blessed are we to have the ultimate representative? Such a powerful thought.

No comments: