Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Moving

We found out this week that we are moving to Texas next summer! We thought that we had another 18 months in the DC area, but we are thrilled to be moving closer to family. 

I have been going to physical therapy for four weeks and I am feeling stronger! In fact, I was able to climb up the stairs today and it didn't hurt on the way up or on the way down. I am ecstatic! #progress

Tyler is able to take a trip to China sometime next year with work. He is excited to see the Great Wall of china. It is on his bucket list!

I am still working to learn some Russian. It is a slow process, but I have the Cyrillic alphabet down. I just don't know how to utilize the hard and soft signs. Hmmm. 

I made a new friend recently. She is super awesome and fun to be around. It makes me sad that we only have seven months to hang out, but I am excited for her friendship regardless of how long we have here. Maybe she'll move to Texas?? (Please!)

No comments: