Sunday, March 19, 2017

Saint Patrick's Day

Saint Patrick's Day is a holiday that my family didn't celebrate growing up, but I have decided to make new traditions with it for my own children, as I do have Irish heritage. 

Four of my lil' leprechauns!

Wearing my lovely Irish earrings, which were a gift from my best friend, Nichole, who brought these back from Ireland for me. 

The leprechaun's dyed the milk green! And we had lucky charms cereal for breakfast.

I made a 12 layer rainbow jello!


We had Irish beef stew for dinner. I also bought some rainbow goldfish crackers and skittles to put in their lunches. 

An unrelated activity to St Patrick's Day - however it occurred that evening - was a get-together with some fabulous spanish-speaking ladies! We had a great time chatting, laughing, and eating some sumptuous Mexican and Peruvian foods. Yum!

No comments: