Friday, October 13, 2017

Family Beach Day

We took a drive to Virginia Beach this past weekend. Sean and Roxy drove down with us and we had a wonderful time. Anna decided she didn’t want to go so she went over to a friends house. We absolutely love the beach, but it’s getting too cold, so this will likely be our last time this year. We look forward to returning next spring.




Sarah + Георги (a boy she likes in Bulgaria)


This handsome man is so happy at the beach! He caught a few waves, too!


Sean and Roxy - their first time at VB!


Poor Michael couldn’t get in the water, due to his cast, but he had a happy outlook and enjoyed spending time with Barkley and talking with me. I want to note that Michael is very attentive to me when I walk down to the beach and back to the van. It is rather steep and the sand is soft and moves easily. He won’t let me walk down or up without him. I am so thankful for his devotion and kindness. 







No comments: