Sunday, June 24, 2018

Moved to Ohio

The military has asked us to move, yet again. This time we are back in Ohio. We found a house on a few acres of land, out in a country setting. And I absolutely LOVE it. Some of my kids prefer a bigger city setting, but this is what I have been wanting for a long time. We might even get chickens. Fresh eggs sound amazing, right? Well, for now, we are unpacking the second moving truck and trying to find a place for everything. Older houses have more storage - which is definitely what we need! We have six bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. We plan to paint and put tile in the bathrooms (the linoleum is warped). This will hopefully be our forever home. I am not keen to move away ever. Here are some photos:


I love the laundry chute!




So. Much. Work. 


Needed some photos up on the wall. 


Love this quote!






Needed a new shower curtain. Isn’t it pretty?

No comments: