Monday, October 16, 2006

A Gagging Good Time

I went visiting teaching with Sarah this morning. It went really well. Anna was able to play with Leia at her house while we went.

Tyler & I played racquetball and then walked around the track in the fitness center. I really enjoy being active, once I get in the habit of it.

Yes, I started my cleanse today--it's a two day cleanse. I eat only fat-free foods until 2pm, then stop eating & drinking. At 6pm I had to drink a concoction of water and epsom salts. At 8pm I drank another one...which I gagged on. YUCK! In another 20 minutes I will drink a concoction of olive oil & freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, then lie down & go to bed. I know, I know, you all want a copy of this cleanse so YOU can do it too, right?? All for today.

1 comment:

Melisa said...

Ohhh, sign me up for that. hahaha

I sure miss racquetball. I'm so glad you get to play.