Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rainy Day

Well, I woke up at 6am to finish my liver cleanse. It was quite successful! Yea! I'll probably do it again in another 2 weeks, if I can stand the epsom salts. (gag)

Today I stayed at home all day, which was lovely! I was finishing up my cleanse, so I didn't get out to exercise--but it was raining anyhow. I made homemade granola and honey oatmeal cookies. It was a perfect day to bake. We had fhe tonight, since I was in my cleanse mode last night. Then we played the memory game with Anna-she's really good! Tyler & I try to just keep up!!!

I went to the "Craft & Chat" at the church. We did some etching on glass. It was much easier than I thought it would be! It was nice to chat with some of the ladies from church. I like the ward here. Everyone is so friendly and there aren't any clicks. (sp?)

I talked with Amanda, Brett's wife. Ashton passed away yesterday and the funeral is scheduled for this friday. She was only 10 weeks old. My heart is very heavy. My only comfort is that they will get to see her again in the millenium, and raise her.

No comments: