Friday, November 17, 2006

Early Thanksgiving

This morning I went for a quick 20 minute walk before Tyler left for work. It was nice to get out and exercise since I've been sick for most of this week and haven't been able to do it.

At noon Anna & I drove over to Tyler's work for an early Thanksgiving lunch with his co-workers. It was nice but a bit difficult whenever dessert time came around. My daughter chose to eat a slice of red velvet cake. It looked SOOOO yummy...but I resisted. :)

I went over to Angela's to practice a musical number then headed home to prepare for our company this evening. Little did I know that the email I sent to Greta stating the time of dinner never made it to her. So around 6:45pm, I called her and she was home!! (She lives 20 minutes away and we were "schedule" to eat at 6:30pm) I come to find out that she hadn't received my email and had actually sent me one inquiring about the time---which I didn't receive either---and they had already eaten dinner. (I had spent all afternoon baking...:( ) So they came over for dessert. It was still nice, but we have TONS of leftovers...

No comments: