Sunday, November 19, 2006

Elder Henry B. Eyering

This morning I went out for my walk. It feels so good to exercise. It is so pure and simple and I feel such satisfaction from it.

Anna & I went over visit the Lawson's. Anna played with Sariah while I chatted with Sherry. It was a nice relaxing visit.

Anna went to the Cole's house while Tyler & I went to the Adult session of Stake Conference. It was so exciting to see an apostle of the Lord there! Elder Eyering spoke to us mainly on how we can improve our family life and that being in a family is a great blessing that Heavenly Father has given us. I need to do more to bring unity and harmony into our home. It was very inspiring. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'm going to both sessions because I'm in the Stake Choir. :) Double the blessings, right?

No comments: