Thursday, November 16, 2006

Plan Of Action

Well I am finally committed to my weight loss plan. I have prayed about it and feel that it is the right thing for me to do right now. I'm amazed at the confidence that comes when Heavenly Father supports you in a goal that you discuss with him. I feel very empowered and certain that I can accomplish this plan of action. :) Even though I know that Heavenly Father is always there to help me, it still is amazing when I allow him to be a more integrated part of my life and how things are much better than I could have wanted them to be. Make sense??

Today Tyler took Anna to her audiology check-up. Anna has a cold and so they weren't able to determine if she has a hearing impairment or if it's due to her cold. Anna went to school and I drove over to the Family History Library. A very friendly woman took me on a tour of the library and the endless resources there. Then she helped me start from scratch and she helped me for 2 hours get some pedigree charts done. I was so grateful for her kindness. I am quite motivated to do family history once a week there. I hope to have much success in searching out my ancestors. :)

Tyler is in Columbus. He went there earlier to lecture to some ROTC students about what he does on-base. He decided to go to the 6pm session since he was already in the area. I went to the temple last week, but I'm eager to be back there again and feel the peace that can only be found there.

Tonight I'm going to Shannon's house to finish off the "WIVES AND DAUGHTERS" series. We're excited to see how it ends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jilly! We're totally on the same page with that! I joined a gym about 2 months ago and am loving it. Anyway, love you lots!